ERCK Winter Paddle Series #3
Join us on December 10th as we paddle a section of the Edisto River from T. Coke Weeks Landing (across from Colleton State Park) to Stokes Bridge Landing (also called Minnie Gruber Landing). The trip will cover roughly 9 miles and take around 3 hours to complete. This event is a meet up so there is no need to pre register. All paddlers are expected to be able to handle their own equipment in case of a turnover. We will meet up at Colleton State Park near the picnic area and depart for shuttling between 9:30 – 10:00 am. ERCK will be on site and have boats for rent ($35.00) and shuttle service ($10.00) (Cash Only). Any questions or inquiries please contact email@example.com. Happy Paddling!
- ERCK TRAIL COMMISSION OFFERS WINTER PADDLING SERIES (OCTOBER-MARCH)
- COME OUT AND PADDLE TO THE “EDISTO BLACKWATER BOOGIE” FESTIVAL AT GIVHANS FERRY STATE PARK OCTOBER 28TH, 2023
- FOURTH INSTALLMENT OF THE “DISCOVER THE ERCK TRAIL” PADDLING SERIES FEBRUARY 9TH
- ERCK TRAIL COMMISSION OFFERS SUMMER PADDLING SERIES
- GO PADDLE SC PADDLE PARTY – END OF SEASON CELEBRATION SEPTEMBER 29TH